Thursday, May 31, 2012

Well with the Miami Zombie news story in full swing, lets repost some of my twitter gems.

I guess the Miami Zombie knew all along, you'll never grow up to be big and strong if you don't get all your .... Brotein.

 Rudy Eugene the Miami Zombie should have been shot for looking shitty in corn rows but I guess bad taste begets ... Bad taste.

 Bruce Jenner's 2nd face will taste the best. RT “@jdharm: Really hoping for a Keeping Up With The Kardashians "Bath Salts" episode”

 "Got no human taste your eye without a face" - insensitive Billy Idol

 Quick question for weight conscious Cannibals, have they invented "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Face" yet?

 It's too bad the cops shot the face eating dude, cause his next dump was definitely gonna be ... a bum out. 

Gross!! This Costco Jerky tastes like homeless face. :(

 more jokes on the way!

 follow me @johntole

 Live Dates and Updates at JOHNTOLE.NET

No comments:

Post a Comment