Thursday, October 6, 2016

Elon Musk - Whiskey and The Surfer - MS162


DJ Phantom rock rages with some Outfield, Men at Work, Journey and then rounds out the experience of the simulation with Terrorizer, Nails and of course we love some PANTERA and MAIDEN closes the show twice in a row. Are we taking Sanctuary from the law when these masked clowns take down airliners using Samsung 7 phones, I know for me I not only used mine the whole flight but charged it using a knock off Chinese chord like a dope LOUDNESS Riff. See what I did there? I should be ashamed but I am not. Are you having a great day? Did you know you were supposed to? You do realize its a choice, but anyways enjoy arguing digitally with people you don't care enough to interact with In REAL LIFE. GO TO THE GYM. johntole.com cartpathdiem.com

 

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/4256-productions-presents!/id812743086


Cart Path Only

No comments:

Post a Comment