Friday, September 9, 2016

The Illusion of Icing The Kicker - Whiskey and The Surfer


It is Friday and I am typing this on a Logitech wireless because Captain Fatass here spilled his iced coffee on his Surface keyboard.  When do you blog? its almost 6am here in the Simulation and we just finished a sweet show featuring Motorhead's "Civil War" and DJ Phantom wows up on Top with ST's "You Can't Bring Me Down", we talk about our new show sponsor, Mike Muir SuiCyco Therapist and we discuss Corporate Ice Coffee, the myth of Free Will, The Surfer is convinced that the Wells Fargo 5300 Employees Fired is a Virgin Sacrifice to the Demon of an Angry Populace, while the media continues to prop the illusion of a free and open society, while the Right figures out how to polish a turd and Ann Coulter is ordered to her death to cover the current other Fox Story no one is really talking about. We hear from JLJ's Dad JRTOG who explains why the Yankees are winning and why the Sox may collapse and The Horn here in Austin Teaches us about the real facts of the illusion of Football Strategy. What it comes down is that Divine Mercy is Power and No One is Doing Enough because they've learned to monetize inaction and discussion of it. Distractions rule the day in a society where opinion is churned out and smarmier than standing over a cube wall trying to be funny while you wonder if the apple box should be higher. I will leave you with two things as my still coffee stained Surface screen shows me I have 33% Battery Left and 3 movie reviews I never got to, along with the Old Head New Metal Segment brought to you by Metal Blade Records which will air on Monday at cartpathdiem.com
 
I like my coffee like I like my kickers, Iced.
 
Have a great weekend, God Bless.
 
JLJ
DJ Phantom
Wes Key as Whiskey
Flip Rivers as The Surfer
Writers Strike Johnny Carson and Alternative Universe Jay Leno
 
If you would like the show as soon as it is produced you can find it on both
 
http://www.johntole.com/blog
http://www.facebook.com/pitbos2000
 
The show can be found at Cartpathdiem.com and ITunes and The I Heart Radio App.
 
Huge thanks to Suicidal, Testament, Vio-lence, Forbidden, Cro-Mags, Exodus, Slayer, Death, Kreator and the Almighty Motorhead. The Clubhouse, Hyena's Comedy Club, The Velv, Phil's Ice House, Amy's Ice Cream and my Cosmic Brother BDoe, Cabby Mike and the 1400 lb GoldWing that is Buford, Austin VR Lab and Rust Belt Hammer.
 
and the last thing as we watch the distracted fallout from the 5300 Bank Firings, my native blood tells me never to trust a stagecoach.

Cart Path Only

No comments:

Post a Comment