Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Travel Day Maniac MS122 8/10/16 Cart Path Diem with John Tole and DJ Phantom


Cart Path Diem MS122 Travel Day Maniac 8/9/16

 

A couple dies together, Wes' horrific marriage, The Surfer threatens to leave the Colony, they talk Self driven life saving vehicles, the illness of illusions and DJ Phantom rages with Bon Jovi, Iron Reagan, Kill Your Idols, Cro-mags, Muni Waste, Toto, Foreigner, Bryan Adams, Eddie Money and Journey. It's a fun one, we will see ya on the interwebs from the great state of the people's republic of Austin TX.

 

johntole.com for tour dates

Jn 12:24-26Jesus said to his disciples:
“Amen, amen, I say to you,
unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies,
it remains just a grain of wheat;
but if it dies, it produces much fruit.
Whoever loves his life loses it,
and whoever hates his life in this world
will preserve it for eternal life.
Whoever serves me must follow me,
and where I am, there also will my servant be.
The Father will honor whoever serves me.”

 


Cart Path Only

No comments:

Post a Comment